2021 RACE SCHEDULE: All race dates are subject to weather conditions. Please consult this BEVRA home page for the most current race information preceding the scheduled race dates. Current race cancellation or reschedule information will not be posted on the BEVRA Face Book page for the 2021 race season.
The Pitcher crew has done it again. They have ice and the BEVRA club will be hosting a full race schedule. The Stud Boy cup will be featured this weekend as well. It is opened up to Super Stock 340 liquid cooled sleds. SS 340 LC is the class to sign up for if you want a chance at the Cup and all it’s goodies. See you Saturday!
The Pitcher crew packed the snow on top of what ice was left and started laying water. They are going to run all week and the temps for Thursday and Friday are saying single digits. We don’t know what the ice will accumulate to by then but BEVRA will be racing this weekend.
Mother Nature wins again… Feb 8 race is cancelled due to lack of ice. Mark Pitcher and his crew are hard at work starting this morning to try to get us a track we can race on. Pray for colder temps and hopefully we will shave the ice together. We will keep you updated as best we can.
Once again we have not had cold enough temps to build a sufficient amount of ice to hold a race. The Pitcher crew has been pushing the frost in the ground and working to maintain the ice they have down. Hopefully we will see a cold snap in the next week or two and we can put their efforts to good use.