RACE SCHEDULED FOR DECEMBER 29 IS CANCELLED!
WELL WE TRIED… It seemed the last couple years we experienced a cold snap in the second half of December so we thought we would shoot for a late December race this year hoping to get a jump on the season. Today if you look out the window it is pretty obvious Mother Nature is going to keep us waiting a little longer. Forecast ed temps for the next week are not expected to dip low enough to establish a good track. The Pitcher crew has told us if we experience a cold snap they will crank up the ice making equipment and jump on it and maybe we will be able to race in early January. For now all we can do is wait and see.