JANUARY 27 SCHEDULED RACE HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Mother nature has thrown us another mood swing. Warm temps have not been favorable to build ice and melting snow has made the new location too soft for traffic. Once again we wait. Next weeks forecasted temps look to be similar but don’t lose hope!!! Long term February temps look much better. Winter is not over… It is on temporary hold. When the temps plummet we will build it and you will come! We will race back to back until you have all had your fill. Keep an eye on this page for updates and we will see you soon!